An action packed October saw several mega-rarities, including a potential national first record!
Please note that several of these records remain under review by the Singapore Bird Records Committee:
- Singapore’s first Brown-breasted Flycatcher at Dairy Farm Nature Park, sadly only seen for one morning
- Singapore’s fifth record of Chinese Blue Flycatcher, also at Dairy Farm Nature Park
- At Berlayer Creek, Singapore’s third record of Taiga Flycatcher
- Singapore’s third record of Shikra at Mount Faber
- Tenth record of Oriental Plover in Singapore, at Tuas South
- Several records of Pied Harrier across the island